Abilene Parks and Recreation Services Present Daddy-Daughter Valentine’s Date Night
The City of Abilene Recreation and Senior Services Division is presenting a fun night out for dads, granddads, or best gentlemen and their little ladies on February 8th.
Valentine's Day is a special occasion for everyone but there is something about a daddy-daughter date night that makes it even more special.
This year's theme is 'Fly Away to Neverland'; there will be dancing, food, door prizes, photos and lots of fun during this, the 20th Annual Daddy & Daughter Valentine's Date Night. So guys grab your best little Valentine and make plans to attend the evening of fun.
The event sells out quickly so don't wait, get your tickets now.
- 20th Annual Daddy & Daughter Valentine's Date Night
- Sponsored by City of Abilene Recreation & Senior Services Division and Chic-Fil-A
Date & Time:
- Thursday, February 8th
- 7:00-9:00 pm - Dancing/Door Prizes/Photos
- Abilene Civic Center
- 1100 N. 6th
- Abilene, Texas 79601
- (325) 676-6211
- $12 per person
- Open to girls 3-13 years of age
- Tickets may be purchased online
- Professional photos available for purchase
- Attire is dressy (no costumes)
- More info on Facebook or by calling (325)676-6217