Jog for Jillian or Sprint for Spence in This 5k Benefit
Join the run, have some fun and help raise money, all at the same time for the Jillian Thomas and Spenser LaBrie Memorial Scholarship fund. This is a 5k run as well as a 2 mile walk.
‘Jogging for Jillian and Sprinting for Spence‘ is a 5k walk/run in memory of Jillian Thomas and Spencer LaBrie, who were both killed by a drunk driver.
Proceeds from this event will benefit scholarships for Haskell ISD and Wylie ISD, Texas Tech ROTC, ACU Speech Pathology and MADD.
- Jogging for Jillian and Sprinting for Spence
- 5k run & 2 mile walk
- Red Bud Park
- 3125 South 32nd, Abilene, Texas
Date and Times
- Saturday May 13th, 2017
- 7:30 AM – 8:30 AM for late registration
- 9 AM 5k run
- 9:10 AM 2 mile walk
- 11 AM awards
- $25 Adult walk/run
- $20 for children 17 & Under
- $18 T-Shirt only no participation
- All registered participants will get a ticket for the raffle
- Raffle tickets are available for sale
- Raffle items include gift cards and merchandise from event sponsors
- Contact Reda Thomas at 940-256-3881 or Shelby Thomas at 940-256-3837