Don’t Miss the Annual Lake Coleman VFD’s Brisket Cookoff and More
The Annual Lake Coleman Volunteer Fire Department's "Brisket Cook Off" is Friday and Saturday, August 3rd & 4th. This event will be on beautiful Lake Coleman, so bring your lawn chairs and tents and plan to stay the weekend.
The 'cook-off' competition will include brisket, pork spare ribs, chicken, beans, poppers, 'kids meat (hamburger patty provided) and desert. Other competitions will include the watermelon eating, seed spitting, adult and children's tricycle races, Margarita making and classic car show.
To sign up to compete or to inquire about vendor space, contact the Lake Coleman Volunteer Fire Department. Entry fee for the cook-off is $25 per food category.
Let the fun times begin!
- Lake Coleman Volunteer Fire Department's Cook Off
Date and Times
- Friday & Saturday, Aug. 3rd & 4th, 2018
- Friday 9 pm Margarita contest
- Saturday 8 am 5k run walk
- Saturday 9 am meat inspection
- Saturday 10 am car show, hot air balloon rides, canoe & paddle board rentals
- Saturday 5 pm winners announced
- $25 per food event
- $15 Margarita entry
- $25 vendor space (no food trucks please)
- $25 5k run/walk includes LCVFD 5k run t-shirt
- $25 RV with full hooks available
- 100% of the proceeds benefit the Lake Coleman Volunteer Fire Department
- Burgers or Brisket sandwiches with drink and chips will be available
- Prize money paid to 1st, 2nd & 3rd place to cook-off & Margarita winners
- 4-wheeler raffle tickets are $25
- Two gun Raffle tickets are $5 each or 20 for $20
- Gas grill raffle tickets are $5
- For more information contact the LCVFD at (325)-513-1370