‘Nightmare on 19th Street’ in Lubbock is the Only Halloween Theme Park in West Texas
Halloween is just around the corner and so is the only Halloween Theme Park in West Texas. Nightmare On 19th Street returns to the Lubbock for its 10th year!
Some haunted houses may startle you, but Nightmare on 19th just might make you soil yourself - it's that dang scary.
They feature four haunted areas:
- Blood Moon Manor - the somewhat "traditional" haunted house.
- The Wastelands - a visit through graveyards to the home of deranged hillbillies and ghosts of the old west.
- City of the Lost - a trip through ancient cultures (and now marauding pirates)
- Clowntown - a 3-D adventure
You might want to plan on visiting Nightmare on 19th multiple times. You know, because you'll probably miss a lot the first time with your eyes closed.
- Nightmare on 19th Street
Dates & Time
- Grand Opening weekend this year is September 30th & October 1st
- Thursdays & Sundays
- Fridays & Saturdays
- Behind Lone Star Events Center at 602 East 19th in Lubbock, Texas
- $20 on Thursdays and Sundays
- $25 on Fridays and Saturday (tax included)
- VIP (front of the line) tickets are available as well
- Season passes are available for $75
- Food and Drink are available on site
- Cool Vendors On Hand (You're going to love the t-shirts and other stuff)
- No alcohol is served
- Parking is free, even during concerts
- Sheriff's and licensed security are on hand
- Recommended for 12 and over, but as a parent, it's ultimately your decision
- YES, these are very scary haunted houses.
- We are in the back parking area of the Lone Star Events Center. If it looks vacant from the gate, it's not. Just drive back.
- Lines move VERY quickly once the attractions are open, but this is very much a "full evening" experience with four attractions and lots of areas linking those attractions.
- The hours reflect box office times, meaning you'll still get the full experience even if you buy a ticket right before the box office closes.
- Check out Nightmare On 19th Street on Facebook here. Online Here.