Carly Pearce and Little Texas Will Headline the 2018 REHAB Telethon
Singer, songwriter Carly Pearce is at the top of the country music charts with her #1 single 'Every Little Thing' (as seen in the above video). Carly will share the entertainment spotlight at this years Rehab Telethon with Little Texas.
The 48th Annual West Texas Rehabilitation Center’s Telethon is on January 20th. Also appearing on the 2018 REHAB telethon, are host Charlie Chase, singer/songwriter Twyla Foreman and Red Steagall.
The telethon will be broadcast on television in 10 Texas cities, New Mexico And Oklahoma. In conjunction to REHAB Telethon 2018, an auction will be held at the Abilene Civic Center.
- 2018 West Texas REHAB Telethon
Date and Time
- Saturday, January 20th, 2018
- 4PM Doors open to the auction
- 5PM Civic Center doors open
- 5:30PM-Midnight the telethon
- Abilene Civic Center
- 1100 N. 6th Abilene TX. 79604
- $12 General admission
- Tickets are available at the West Texas Rehab Center 4601 Hartford Ave. Abilene
- The Abilene Civic Center 1100 N.6th
- At the door the night of show
- The telethon is held inside the auditorium of the Civic center
- There's no cost for viewing the auction
- All seats are general admission
- $1.3 Million dollars was raised in 2016