Would You Rather Look Young or Be Thin? [POLL]
Hmmm, this could be a tough question! Would you rather have people say you look young . . . or that you look thin? Can't I have both? Surely, there has to be a happy medium! A new survey says the, the best compliment is . . . for someone to say you look young.
Of course it depends on your age for this to be a good thing.
Yes, the people surveyed were all women and 35 or older.
The survey also found women become most obsessed with aging at 39-and-a-half years old . . . 10% of women think about how old they look every single day . . . and 47% say photos are the main thing that make them think about how old they look.
21% of women say they lie about their age, and they shave off an average of five years. About one out of 10 shave off 10 years.
And what would be the top signs that your aging? Well, according to these women they said this:
1. Wrinkles, 70%. (Duh!)
2. Sagging breasts, 50%. (Um...another Duh!)
3. Losing teeth, 37%. (???)
4. Saying, "I remember when this song first came out," 25%.
5. Forgetting people's names, 24%. (But, I've never been good with names!)
6. More frequent trips to the doctor, 23%.
7. Forgetting where you left things, 22%. (My husband's worse then me :) )
8. Needing naps, 22%. (What? I've always loved nap time!)
9. Back pain, 19%. (Okay, got me on this one)
10. Wanting to listen to the news instead of music, 16%. (Only when I want to take a nap!)