38 Special Will Rock You Into the Night at Potosi Live on Friday May 13th
There's nothing quite like live music and fun under the stars here in West Texas. That's why we thought it was only fitting that this event was set for the outdoor stage at Potosi Live.
So make plans now to join us for the legendary rock band, 38 Special.
I'll be honest, there's no one more excited about this event than me as 38 Special is one of my favorite bands of all time. I mean, I wore out their cassettes when cruising around town when I was a teenager.
When is 38 Special playing at Potosi Live?
38 Special will rock the outdoor stage at Potosi Live on Friday, May 13th. Gates will open at 6 pm the day of the concert.
How do I purchase tickets?
Tickets will go on sale on Tuesday, March 8th at 10 am and tickets can be purchased through Stubwire.com.
The last time 38 Special was in town was for the Food Truck Festival, which was promoted by the same people that own Potosi Live. So, that should tell you that this will be a super rad show.
Potosi Live has quite a few big shows lined up this year, both indoor and outdoor, so let's take a look at what's coming up.
- Comedians CJ Starr, Fonzo Crow, Dez O'Neal, and Flo Hernandez on Saturday, February 26th.
- The Roast of Frank Pain benefitting New Horizons on Saturday, April 2nd.
- Spring Jam on Friday and Saturday, April 22nd and 23rd.
- William Clark Green on Saturday, May 7th.
- Summer Jam on Friday and Saturday, June 24th and 25th.