Lots of Live Music for New Year’s Eve in the Abilene Area
If you're looking to ring in the new year with live music, then you've got plenty of options in the Abilene area.
Here's a list of local live music for New Year's Eve:
- Potosi Live: Ghost Dance Band with special guest, Mike Webb
- Homer's Bar and Music Venue: Powertap, Farewell to Fools, and Soul Crusher
- Heff's (in the mall): Parkside
- Doc's: 360
- Lone Star Dry Goods Ice House: EC3
- Mulligans Sports Bar, Grill, & Golf: South of Mayhem
If your place has live music on New Year's Eve, please shoot me an email and I'll get it added to this list.
As always, please drink responsibly. We really want you all back for 2022.
Speaking of the new year, don't miss "The Roast of Frank Pain" on Friday, January 7th at Potosi Live. Proceeds from the event will benefit New Horizons here in Abilene.