Valentine’s Day Themed Alcoholic Drink Recipes
If you're really wanting to sweeten up your sweetheart on Valentine's Day, then try some of these tasty drink recipes.
Chocolate Covered Cherry Shooters
• 2 (1.5 fluid ounce) jiggers amaretto liqueur
• 1 teaspoon grenadine syrup
• 2 teaspoons chocolate syrup
• 2 teaspoons heavy cream
Fill a cocktail shaker with ice, and pour in the amaretto, grenadine syrup, chocolate syrup, and heavy cream. Shake well, and strain into shot glasses. Careful, this one is very, very tasty.
Godiva Chocolate Martini
• 1 1/2 ounces Godiva original chocolate liqueur
• 1 1/2 ounces Creme de Cacao
• 1/2 ounce vanilla vodka
• 2 1/2 ounces half-and-half
• chocolate syrup, for rim
Mix all ingredients in a cocktail shaker filled with ice and shake. Then, pour into a chilled cocktail glass that is rimmed with chocolate syrup. Your taste buds are gonna thank you.
• 1/3 oz green creme de menthe
• 1/3 oz white creme de cacao
• 1/2 oz Bailey’s Irish cream
• 1/2 oz amaretto almond liqueur
Blend the ingredients, add ice, strain into a sexy glass… and watch as the evening unfolds.
(via Mixed Drink World)
• 1.5 fluid ounce raspberry vodka
• 1.5 fluid ounce strawberry vodka
• 1 fluid ounce lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage
• 1.5 fluid ounce Chambord (raspberry liqueur)
• 1 twist orange zest
In an old-fashioned glass over ice, combine raspberry vodka, strawberry vodka, and lemon-lime soda. Float raspberry liqueur on top. garnish with a twist of orange and you got yourself one tasty and romantic beverage.
• 1 ounce vodka
• 1 ounce Amaretto
• 1 ounce peach schnapps
• 1 ounce orange juice
• 1 ounce cranberry juice
Mix all ingredients in mixing tin to make it frothy. Pour into glass and add ice. Then prepare yourself for one magical evening.
• 1/2oz cherry brandy
• 1/2oz vanilla vodka (or regular vodka)
• 2-3oz milk (depending on size of martini glass)
Mix and shake on ice, strain, top with milk froth, then
garnish with cherry. You'll have your significant other purring like a kitten before you know it.
(via Booze Mixer)
Bésame (Kiss Me)
• 2 lime wedges
• 5-6 raspberries
• 1 1/2 ounces Agavero
• Passion fruit juice
• Dash of Chambord
Combine limes and raspberries in a highball glass. Add Agavero. Top off with passion fruit juice. Add a splash of Chambord. Pour this mix into a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake well. Strain back into the highball glass.
(via About Food)
His and Hers Cocktails
• 2 fluid ounces vanilla vodka
• 1 fluid ounce hazelnut liqueur
• 1/2 cup ice cubes
• 1 fluid ounce raspberry vodka
• 1 fluid ounce creme de cacao
• 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup
• 1 fluid ounce half-and-half cream
• 2 maraschino cherries
1. Prepare his cocktail by pouring the vanilla vodka and hazelnut liqueur into a rocks glass over ice. Pour the contents of the glass into a cocktail shaker, then pour back into the rocks glass to mix.
2. Prepare her cocktail by pouring the raspberry vodka and creme de cacao into a cocktail shaker over ice. Cover, and shake until the outside of the shaker has frosted. Strain into a martini glass rimmed with chocolate syrup, pour in the half-and-half, and garnish with maraschino cherries.
3. Kiss to mix flavors.
• 1 ounce vodka
• 1 ounce Chambord raspberry liquor
• 1/2 ounce Creme de Cacao (White or Dark)
• 1/2 ounce cream
• 1/4 cup whipped cream
• raspberries (for garnish)
• chocolate curls (garnish)
Combine vodka, chambord, creme de cacao, and cream in a shaker with ice. Shake well. Strain into a chilled cordial or cocktail glass. Top with a dollop of whipped cream . Add chocolate curls and a raspberry on top. Slip into something a little more comfortable, and enjoy.
• 1/2 oz. Peach Brandy
• 1 oz. Orange Juice
Rub the rim of a champagne flute with an orange slice and dip it into sugar. Pour peach brandy and orange juice. Fill it with champagne.
(via Good Cocktails)