5 Things Texans Say Are The Most Annoying To Deal With This Time Of Year!
Spring has sprung! It is almost time to proclaim the old adage, 'April showers bring May flowers.' Most of us love spring because it brings to an end the doom and gloom of winter. Daylight savings time, longer, warmer days, and the ability to be outdoors, enjoy the sunshine, and start planting beautiful, colorful flowers!
In a new poll, 30% of Americans say spring is their favorite season, followed by fall, summer, and winter not surprisingly falling dead last.
But we can't possibly love everything single thing about spring, do we? Not exactly, because...mosquitoes, am I right? That is the #1 most annoying thing on MY list!
5 THINGS TEXANS SAY ARE THE MOST ANNOYING TO DEAL WITH THIS TIME OF YEAR:
5. mosquitoes-how is this not number 1 for everyone? Do they only devour me?
4. having to mow your lawn again-I have sons, this is not an issue for me but I can see how it might be for some unless you are just the outdoorsy, love-yardwork type.
3. unpredictable weather-warm and sunshine one day, cold and windy the next. We live in West Texas, our weather is a season all its own.
2. spring cleaning-yeah not a fan. In fact, I just told my family it's time to purge. Closets, drawers, spare bedrooms, I guess that is considered spring cleaning!
1. allergies-understandably this is number 1 for many folks. It seems like on the very first day of spring someone in the house starts up with some allergies. Geez, that quick? Uggghh, time to bust out the Benadryl!
What is the most annoying thing for you this time of year? Taxes? Having to adjust to Daylight Savings Time?